A fire broke out in a poultry feed industry in Rapti Municipality-3 in Chitwan district last night.
The District Police Office, Chitwan, said the fire erupted after an electric shock in a storeroom of Manjushree Poultry Feed Industry at Jhurjhure of the municipality.
The fire has caused damage to the feeds making machine along with other damages, it is said.
Proprietor of the industry, Kiran Bhusan Oli, said readymade feed, maize stock and other materials stored for the poultry feeds were destroyed in the fire.
He claimed that the fire gutted property worth Rs 15 million.
The fire started at 1:45 am was doused with the help of fire engines, police personnel and local residents after one and a half hours.
Source: National News Agency Nepal