A man was electrocuted while working in a resort inside the Humsedumse Community Forest in ward no. 2 of Damak municipality. The deceased has been identified as Chitra Bahadur Oli,26, a resident of Kalimati rural municipaliy-4, Salyan district.
The incident took place on Friday afternoon, when a JCB being operated inside the resort touched live wire, electrocuting Oli, who worked as assistant operator of the JCB. Seriously injured, Oli died on the way to the hospital, District Police Office, Jhapa said.
Source: National News Agency